17, 24 July 2019 2:00 - 4:00 FREE
Yoga in Nature (or Eco-Yoga) has been described as a “Spa Treatment for the Soul”, but also has a number of other health/life benefits, including:
- Conscious breathing - we bring pure oxygen directly to the lungs, heart and brain function.
- Releasing toxins, tension, negative feelings while increasing our cell’s life.
- Developing environmental consciousness.
- Creating a new experience, changing our old patterns.
- Sharpening the practice concentration.
- Training ourselves in balance, because the ground forces us to make the right effort.
- Learning to be at ease. The mind quiets easily so we can cultivate inner peace.
- Learning to adjust and grow feelings of happiness by going outside of our box.
- Feeling and living in harmony with our environment
Practicing as a group with people in our community we build stronger relationships and feelings of connectedness and less social isolation.
Book a spaceBack